Cauliflower and Tomato Stir-Fry. #Chinese#pinay#cooking Another simple and easy recipe Cauliflower and tomatoes is a very healthy vegetables This is one of my all time favorite vegetables. During stir-frying, mix the sauce in a gentle manner, to avoid breaking the florets. Stir-fried cauliflower with tomato sauce is usually served warm, but its flavor gets more intense after it cools off.
This is as good as any aloo gobi dish that we had in an Indian restaurant without sitting in too much oil. Easy stir-fry recipe: cauliflower stir-fried with tomatoes and tomato sauce. In this special warm spring season, I am a big fan of sweet and sour taste.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cauliflower and tomato stir-fry. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
#Chinese#pinay#cooking Another simple and easy recipe Cauliflower and tomatoes is a very healthy vegetables This is one of my all time favorite vegetables. During stir-frying, mix the sauce in a gentle manner, to avoid breaking the florets. Stir-fried cauliflower with tomato sauce is usually served warm, but its flavor gets more intense after it cools off.
Cauliflower and Tomato Stir-Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cauliflower and Tomato Stir-Fry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook cauliflower and tomato stir-fry using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Tomato Stir-Fry:
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of cauliflower.
- Prepare 1 of scallion.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
Add green part of garlic sprout, salt in. Do a quick stir-fry to mix all the ingredients well. Adjust spiciness to taste, adding part (or all) of the second chili, if desired. Cover, and continue to cook, lifting the lid.
Steps to make Cauliflower and Tomato Stir-Fry:
- Chop 1 scallion into 1 inch pieces. 2 medium tomatoes (about half pound), each cut into 6 wedges. And use your clean hands to separate 1 cauliflower into small pieces..
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add scallions and stir-fry until just softened, about 30 seconds..
- Add tomatoes and cook, stirring and turning occasionally, until juices are released, around 4 to 6 minutes..
- While the tomatoes turn soft, add 1 tablespoon of ketchup and 1 tablespoon of sugar, keep stirring..
- Add cauliflowers and 1 cup of water, cook 10 to 12 minutes. Turning occasionally. In the end, add 1 teaspoon of salt and stir around thoroughly..
- Serve it using a big plate!!.
This vegetarian entree is easy to prepare and full of fiber — and flavor! Place tomatoes in small bowl; cover with boiling water. Meanwhile, blend soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes in small bowl. This heart healthy stir-fried cauliflower rice with plum tomatoes is packed with vitamins and nutrients, and is perfect for vegan diet. Cauliflower is a great food item to use with potatoes and rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cauliflower and tomato stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!