Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
It’s not difficult to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually great for helping boost your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can really help to better your mood. It’s easy to feel depressed when you feel hungry! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable burger recipe. You can have vegetable burger using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable burger:
- Prepare 3 of potato boil mashed.
- You need 1/2 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 piece of capsicum.
- You need 2 of lettuce leaf.
- Prepare 2 of onion medium size.
- Take 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Take 2 gm of salt.
- Get 3 gm of white pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of crumbs for dusting.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mayo sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of refined flour.
- You need As needed of oil for fry.
- Get 4 slice of cheese.
Instructions to make Vegetable burger:
- Take a bowl add mash potato. add salt add mix herbs. white pepper add 1 tbs white crumbs. mix well. 2nd step ek bowl me add corn starch add refined flour mix well add 150 ml water mix well. Make round shape Rikki with the potato mixture. Dip in cornstarch and coated with crumbs.
- Heat oil in a wok add tikki and deep fry till golden. Cut the bun, apply tomato sauce place cucumber, onion and tomato slice cheese slice. Add tikki spread mustard sauce, mayo add lettuce and cover with other bun slice Serve hot…..
Serve with your favorite burger toppings—ketchup, mustard, avocado mayo, pickles, onions, relish, etc.—on buns or in lettuce wraps for a lower carb option. Assembling the Vegetable burger Take the burger bun and cut horizontally into two. Apply butter on the insides of each half of the burger bun. Heat a tava (griddle) and place the cut bun with buttered side down and toast them lightly. Garlic & mushroom burgers A chunky Portobello mushroom with a slab of melty Gruyere cheese makes a filling veggie barbie main.
If you find this Vegetable burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.