Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Naan aloo tikki burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Naan aloo tikki burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Naan aloo tikki burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you should have for dinner, you may well want to make sure you are eating plenty of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is essential for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. In order to limit your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to naan aloo tikki burger recipe. You can cook naan aloo tikki burger using 29 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Naan aloo tikki burger:
- Prepare of For naan_.
- Provide 1 cup of Maida.
- You need 3-4 tsp of yogurt.
- Provide To taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use As required of Water.
- Get of For aloo tikki -.
- Take 1 cup of oil.
- Take 4 of boiled and mashed potato.
- Provide 1/4 cup of green pea.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- Use 3-4 tsp of maida.
- Use As required of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of For dressing-.
- You need 1/4 cup of veg mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Get of For Assembling the burger-.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
Instructions to make Naan aloo tikki burger:
- For naan all ingredients mix in a bowl and make a dough. The dough should be smooth and soft. Cover with a wet cloth and keep aside for 15-20 minutes..
- Heat 1tsp of oil in a pan add cumin seeds then add finally chopped onion and cooked till golden brown in colour..
- Add mashed potatoes, green peas to the pan. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, chaat masala, salt and mix well..
- Spread the bread crumbs on a plate. In a bowl mix made,water and salt in a thick consistency..
- When the potato mixture has cooled down divide it into 8-10 equal size balls and then flattened it..
- Dip each patty into maida better to cover it completely. Then place the patty in the breadcrumbs and coat it completely on all sides. Heat the oil in a pan.when oil is hot place the patty in the pan and cooked it till golden brown..
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a bowl to make a smooth dressing..
- Make medium sized 8-10 balls of the dough. Roll it into 4 to 5 inches oval shape. On a hot tavern place the naan. partly cook both the side of the naan on the tava..
- For assembling the burger take a naan. spread the dressing on the naan in a thick even layer. Place aloo tikki on the one side of the naan.then place 1 -2 onion slice on the top of the patty. Lastly places a slice of tomato and cover with the other side of the naan..
- Apply butter on both the side and grill the naan burger for about 2 minutes and enjoy the delicious naan aloo tikki burger as you like..
Aloo Tikki made of potatoes perked up with tongue-tickling spices. We Indians sure love aloo tikki's and adding it to the burger was the best idea ever. These easy Vegetable aloo tikki burgers tops my list of favorite vegetarian burgers. It is a delicious combination of Indian aloo tikki and a soft, shallow-fried bun. The use of veggies like tomato, onion and lettuce adds subtle taste, flavor and crispness to burger.
If you find this Naan aloo tikki burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.