Beef and broccoli stir fry. Search for Beef broccoli stir fry recipes. Discover more about diet and recipe for E. Stir soy sauce mixture; add to pan.
Add steak to medium bowl and toss until evenly coated. Beef And Broccoli Stir-Fry And just like the classic Chinese-American dish, this recipe works great as leftovers when reheated in a microwave or over the stove. If you want to freshen it up, just chop up and throw in whatever vegetables you have in the fridge, like onions, bell peppers, or even water chestnuts.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef and broccoli stir fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Search for Beef broccoli stir fry recipes. Discover more about diet and recipe for E. Stir soy sauce mixture; add to pan.
Beef and broccoli stir fry is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Beef and broccoli stir fry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook beef and broccoli stir fry using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and broccoli stir fry:
- Make ready 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 1/4 c of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 pinch of red pepper flakes, or taste.
- Get 2 tablespoons of water.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil, or to taste.
- Make ready 3 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into chunks or any kind of meat.
- Make ready 1 of onion, sliced.
- Make ready 3 cups of broccoli florets.
Beef and broccoli stir-fry is an incredible dish. The florets of the broccoli soak up the stir-fry sauce, making it exceptionally delicious. Broccoli is the perfect match with beef as they are not only tasty but is a complete meal with protein and fiber. Whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, garlic and ginger.
Steps to make Beef and broccoli stir fry:
- Stir soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl to dissolve sugar into the liquid.
- Mix water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until cornstarch dissolves completely..
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Fry chicken and onion in hot oil until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the onion is tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir broccoli with the chicken and onion; saute until the broccoli is hot, about 5 minutes. Push the chicken and vegetables mixture to the side of the skillet..
- Pour the soy sauce mixture into the vacant part of the skillet. Stir the cornstarch slurry into the soy sauce mixture until the color is consistent..
- Move the chicken and vegetables back into the center to the pan; saute until the sauce thickens and coats the chicken and vegetables, about 5 minutes more..
- Enjoy 😀.
Place the beef in a Ziploc bag (or glass bowl), pouring in half of the sauce mixture to coat the beef. In large bowl, mix beef, mushrooms, cornstarch, garlic and teriyaki sauce. Drain beef and mushrooms well, reserving marinade. Cook frozen broccoli as directed on bag. How to Make Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef and broccoli stir fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!