Broccoli Cheese Casserole. My husbands family is big on broccoli cheese casserole, but this beat their usual great tasting casserole. The tricks to this broccoli cheese casserole are to: Pre-cook the broccoli florets a bit so they cook up tender in the casserole. Use bacon because bacon makes everything taste better.
Even your picky eaters will devour this broccoli. How To Make Broccoli Cheese Rice Casserole. This easy Broccoli Cheese Casserole recipe is creamy, savory and all kinds of delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, broccoli cheese casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Broccoli Cheese Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
My husbands family is big on broccoli cheese casserole, but this beat their usual great tasting casserole. The tricks to this broccoli cheese casserole are to: Pre-cook the broccoli florets a bit so they cook up tender in the casserole. Use bacon because bacon makes everything taste better.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli cheese casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Casserole:
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained.
- Prepare 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of can cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 2 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Get 3 cups of crushed Ritz crackers.
- Get 3 tablespoons of butter, melted.
This simple broccoli cheese casserole is a combination of frozen broccoli, condensed soups, and cheese. Slivered almonds add crunch to the casserole. The original recipe called for "garlic cheese. This comforting broccoli and cheese casserole is made specifically for them, for that reason, but will delight everyone else at the table too.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mayo, 1 cup of cheese, soup and eggs..
- Mix well and place into baking dish..
- Melt butter in a pot and add crushed crackers. Mix with fork..
- Add 1 cup of cheese over the broccoli mixture..
- Top with the crackers..
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until set and brown..
Tender broccoli gets smothered in a creamy, tangy cheese. Broccoli Cheese Casserole: This is a dish my mom and grandma have been making for quite a while. I love it and always ask for it every holiday and thought I whould share this simple, tasty recipe with. All the ingredients blend to make a very tasty casserole. We consider this a special dish and it was enjoyed by my family on Christmas Day.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli cheese casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!