Broccoli and Ham Soup. Because a broccoli soup always makes me feel good about myself. It makes me feel like I'm being really healthy. You know, with all the cheese and ham.
There's nothing like a hearty soup to warm you up on a chilly day! When I was a teenager, I worked at a restaurant that had a ham and broccoli soup in their "soup of the day" rotation. I love cheesy potato soup but since I'm diabetic now, I can't have the carbs.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli and ham soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Because a broccoli soup always makes me feel good about myself. It makes me feel like I'm being really healthy. You know, with all the cheese and ham.
Broccoli and Ham Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Broccoli and Ham Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli and ham soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli and Ham Soup:
- Make ready 14 ounces of coconut milk.
- Prepare 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- Make ready 1-1/2 cup of diced smoked ham.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 pound of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
This is a wonderful alternative and GREAT for diabetics! The only carbs are in the milk, and the little bit of flour! And it's so easy to throw together! I just steam the broccoli in the microwave, and then chop it, and the ham.
Steps to make Broccoli and Ham Soup:
- Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes. Dice the ham and move to a pot turn on heat to render the fat. Shred the cheese..
- Chop the broccoli. When the ham is rendered add the broth. Add the broccoli to the ham and stir in..
- Add the milks. When it begins to simmer stir in the sharp cheddar cheese. When it's incorporated in well add the sour cream and stir in well..
- After it simmers for 4 minutes cover and remove from heat. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Broccoli and ham potato soup is a little different from the one I usually make but we enjoyed it just as much. You could replace the ham with just about any meat in this recipe. This mouth-watering dish is made up of hunks of ham and broccoli florets, which are swimming in a rich, creamy broth that features full-fat cheddar cheese. My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of You'll find many creamy broccoli soups are made with a roux, being melted butter mixed with flour Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup – bid Heinz goodbye!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food broccoli and ham soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!