Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole. A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. All Reviews for Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole.
We answer all of your questions about how to make One of our favorite twists is adding a couple strips of cooked, crumbled bacon. Want to make a simpler addition? Finish the casserole with some finely.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A meal-in-one casserole with chicken, rice, broccoli, cheese, onion, and creamy soups all baked into one dish. May be made ahead and frozen. All Reviews for Broccoli, Rice, Cheese, and Chicken Casserole.
Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Get of Preheated 350 Degree Oven.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Get 1/2 of Onion Medium Dice.
- Get 2 Cups of Broccoli Florets.
- Take 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Shredded Chicken.
- Take 10 Ounces of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1 Can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Precooked Cooked White Rice.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of Small Can Rotel Tomatoes "drained".
- Make ready to Taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Make ready 1 of &1/4 Cup Shredded Cheese "Your Choice".
- Take 1/2 Cup of French Fried Onion Pieces.
Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. Spread the rice in an even layer in the baking dish. Make a second layer with the broccoli. In a large bowl, mix the chicken soup, the sour cream.
Instructions to make Lee's Chicken, Broccoli, Rice, Cheese Casserole:
- Melt olive and butter together over medium high heat, in a large deep skillet. Add onion and broccoli florets. Saute until broccoli reaches your desired tenderness. Around 10-15 minutes. Add in minced garlic at the very last minute..
- Next add shredded chicken, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, precooked rice, mayonnaise, rotel tomatoes, and shredded cheese. Turn heat down to medium and cook just until the cheese melts, and the mixture all comes together. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 11 glass dish. Top with crumbled french fried onions. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly. Let cool for 20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!.
Add undiluted chicken soup and velveeta cheese, stir until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and add cooked rice, thawed broccoli, sour cream, and pepper. Spoon mixture together and spoon into casserole dish sprayed with cooking oil. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to become a new family favorite! Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food lee's chicken, broccoli, rice, cheese casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!