Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.. This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. It's rich and indulgent, but not so much that it weighs me down.
Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with Blue Cheese. This Soup recipe is so easy to make and extra special because this is my Mom's recipe and I love this. For years, I wished that I could duplicate the broccoli and cheese at Chili's, where I worked in college.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, patricia's creamy broccoli and cheese soup.. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. It's rich and indulgent, but not so much that it weighs me down.
Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup. is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have patricia's creamy broccoli and cheese soup. using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Make ready 4 cup of milk.
- Take 4 cup of Chicken stock.
- Take 3 clove of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Onion chopped.
- Take 1 of Pepper to taste.
- Make ready 1 of Salt to taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of Worchestershire Sauce.
- Take 1 dash of Hot Sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of Parsley.
- Prepare 1 each of Chicken Bullion.
- Get 2 cup of Shredded 3 cheese blend.
- Make ready 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen broccoli.
- Take 2 of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes ,peeled and chopped.
This thick and creamy broccoli, cheese and potato soup is lick-the-bowl good! Pure comfort in a bowl, a one-pot meal your whole family will love and ready in When I was a kid, broccoli and cheese was my favorite thing to eat. Anytime we had leftover broccoli I would always heat it up the next day with. A warming creamy soup made with broccoli and cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Patricia's Creamy Broccoli and Cheese soup.:
- Saute onion,garlic,carrots in butter until onion is translucent..
- Slowly add flour and stir into a paste.
- Add milk ,stock and simmer on med heat.
- Add seasonings and sauces and continue to simmer and stir..
- In separate pot, boil broccoli and potatoes until soft..
- When soft, add some of your soup and mix in blender until it turns into a soft cream. ( This step is our preference, but you can leave some broccoli whole if you like, but mash the potatoes).
- Add broc/potato cream to soup and blend thoroughly. Lower heat..
- Add sour cream and cheese and stir until blended..
- Garnish to taste, enjoy!.
A creamy, cozy broccoli cheese soup that's loaded with cheddar cheese, broccoli and carrots. This broccoli cheese soup is better than Panera Breads When I was in college broccoli and cheese soup was a weekly staple. No need to go out to a well known bread company, this copycat broccoli cheddar soup is incredibly smooth, rich, and full of great broccoli cheese flavors! And it is the perfect way to sneak in those greens! I also did you guys a favor and added broccoli.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food patricia's creamy broccoli and cheese soup. recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!