Cream of broccoli soup with cheese. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia.
Add cream of mushroom soup and one can of milk to broccoli. Stir and heat thoroughly on low. Stir in broccoli, nutmeg, salt and pepper, to taste.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cream of broccoli soup with cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cream of broccoli soup with cheese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Cream of broccoli soup with cheese is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cream of broccoli soup with cheese using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cream of broccoli soup with cheese:
- Get 3 of large broccoli bunches.
- Make ready 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 of can of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 quart of warm water.
- Make ready 4 of stalks celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry dairy free creamer.
- Get 2/3 cup of reduced calorie margarine.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Make ready 1 of grated cheese to taste.
My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! Don't forget warm crusty bread for dunking! Season with salt and pepper, stock powder, mustard powder and garlic powder. Mix in cheese and stir until just combined.
Steps to make Cream of broccoli soup with cheese:
- Clean broccoli and cut into small pieces to steam/simmer along with onion and celery (approx. 20 minutes) in butter and broth. When tender, mix dry creamer and water in a separate large bowl..
- Slowly stir in 2/3-1 cup flour into broccoli, celery, and onion mix until absorbed. Slowly stir in milk mixture over medium heat until thickened. Add cheese to taste, cook until melted..
As the milk mixture thickens, stir in the slices of American cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. When the broccoli is tender, add it (including the cooking liquid) to the thickened cheese mixture. Stir well to combine and serve immediately. Divide the soup into bowls and top with a sprinkle of cheese, plus some thinly sliced chives and/or red pepper flakes, if desired. Blend until smooth and then stir in the cream.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cream of broccoli soup with cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!