Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burger recipe. You can have burger using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Burger:
- Get 2 of Burger buns.
- You need 2 of Potato (boiled and mashed).
- Provide 2 of Bread slices (soaked in water and crumbled).
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot (finely chopped).
- Use 1/2 of Capsicum (finely chopped).
- Use 2 of Onion (medium size, 1finely chopped & 1 sliced in rings).
- Use 1 of Tomato (sliced in rings).
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Use 4-5 tablespoon of Corn flakes (crushed).
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- Take 2 of Cheese cubes.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Butter.
Instructions to make Burger:
- In a bowl mix potato, onion, green chilli, carrot, capsicum, salt and chat masala..
- Then makes pattice of it and coat with crushed corn flakes and shallow fry it from both sides..
- Cut bun into two halves.Then spread tomato sauce on the bun and put shallow fried pattice, cheese, onion,tomato over it and cover it with other half of the bun..
- Put some butter on a pan and put burger over it and cook it for 1-2 minutes, switch off the flame..
- Your burger is ready to serve now..
Burger'd is about delicious food served fresh. It aims to turn the traditional takeaway burger on its head providing tasty gourmet burgers and hot dogs with a twist of flavoursome sauces to choose from. Real people creating authentic house-made burgers. KFC Restaurants are starting to open with Safe Social Distancing in place. Find a KFC Restaurant open near you or order KFC delivery now.
If you find this Burger recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.