AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes. Chicken baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes. – Acquista questa foto stock ed esplora foto simili in Adobe Stock. Put the meatballs with the cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Cut the onion in small pieces and fry them golden in the pan.
Let it simmer for a few minutes. Spoon tomatoes evenly over green beans. Chicken thighs baked with cherry tomatoes, garlic, and rosemary.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, amies baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Chicken baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes. – Acquista questa foto stock ed esplora foto simili in Adobe Stock. Put the meatballs with the cherry tomatoes in a bowl. Cut the onion in small pieces and fry them golden in the pan.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook amies baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes:
- Take 350 grams of pork mince.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove, finely chopped.
- Make ready 75 grams of mortadella, finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 of medium potato.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Take 120 grams of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 50 grams of grated pecorino cheese.
- Prepare 50 ml of dry white wine.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 of marjoram (maggiorana in Italiano).
- Make ready 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
- Take 1 of small onion, finely chopped (optional).
Cherry tomatoes can still easily be found at the market, or in your garden in many parts of the country. A few cloves of garlic, a couple sprigs of rosemary, some. Wrap each in a portion of beef mixture. Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
Steps to make AMIEs Baked MEATballs with Cherry Tomatoes:
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Lightly grease a medium baking dish..
- Put the potato in a medium saucepan, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Decrease the heat and simmer for 30 minutes, until tender. Peel the potato while still warm and mash well in a mixing bowl..
- Add the meat, pecorino cheese, mortadella, egg, marjoram and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly..
- Shape tablespoonfulls into firm meatballs, dust with flour and place into a tray..
- Cut tomatoes in half. Secure tomato halves and meatballs with a toothpick. Arrange upright into a prepared baking dish..
- Cook in the oven to 220°C for 5 minutes. Pour white wine and vegetable stock alternately around meatballs. Cook for another 25-30 minutes, until golden brown..
- Serve warm. Share and enjoy..
FOR SERVING: Pour the tomato mixture over the meatballs and top with the mozzarella. Using tinned cherry tomatoes gives the pasta sauce a fresh and sweet flavour. Stir in the basil leaves, reserving a little for garnish. Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella and Parmesan VIDEO! BAKED TOMATOES are a super quick and super easy side dish or appetizer for any occasion! These cheesy Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese are so simple yet incredibly delicious.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food amies baked meatballs with cherry tomatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!