Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burger idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burger idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your serotonin levels, the more pleasant you will feel. Not just that, nuts, specifically, are a fantastic protein source.
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burger idli recipe. To make burger idli you need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Burger idli:
- Get 6 of big idlis.
- You need 10-12 of tomato slices.
- You need 6 of onion slices.
- Prepare 1 cup of green chutney.
- Take 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup.
- You need of For patties.
- Use 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of arrowroot flour/.
- Prepare 2-3 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Get 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Provide of Salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of oil.
Instructions to make Burger idli:
- Take a bowl. Add mashed potatoes, salt, lemon juice, green chillies and mix it well. Add arrawroot and mix it well. Make small balls and slightly press it to make a patty. Prepare all patties..
- Take a tawa/griddle. Drizzle some oil and shallow fry all the patties on both the sides..
- Cut idlis into half horizontially. Apply tomato ketchup on both the sides and green chutney on it. Put patty on it. Arrange tomato slices and onion slices on it,and put other half of idli on it. Serve it with green chutney.
Try idli burger and impart a novelty in your daily routine. The idlis are placed in the burger buns along with chutneys and chopped veggies and enjoyed as a quick snack or healthy breakfast. Add your private note Idli Burger recipe – How to make Idli Burger Spread some ketchup on the bottom idli slice. Place a slice of tomato and salad cucumber followed by a cutlet. Again place a tomato slice and salad cucumber over it.
If you find this Burger idli recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.