Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup. Stir through the herbs, lemon zest and juice, then blitz the soup with a stick blender until completely smooth. Ladle into bowls and serve with the toasted pumpkin seeds scattered. Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with Blue Cheese.
But since it wasn't made at the restaurant, I couldn't. This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no flour!).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, broccoli, pea and blue cheese soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stir through the herbs, lemon zest and juice, then blitz the soup with a stick blender until completely smooth. Ladle into bowls and serve with the toasted pumpkin seeds scattered. Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Soup with Blue Cheese.
Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli, pea and blue cheese soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup:
- Take 2 cups of broccoli including the stems.
- Take 2 cm of wedge of blue cheese I used gambozola.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of peas.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 of chopped clove of garlic.
- Prepare of salt and white pepper to season.
- Prepare pinch of bicarbonate of soda.
- Make ready 1 of chicken or veg stock cube.
It's about time you met this broccoli cheddar soup recipe. It's rich and indulgent, but not so much that it weighs me down. Gorgonzola cheese punches up the flavor in Broccoli Soup with Blue Cheese. The creator of this creamy soup—Sunset reader Amy Bentley, of Scottsdale, Arizona—suggests using an American blue cheese; we especially like it with Point Reyes Original Blue.
Steps to make Broccoli, Pea and blue cheese soup:
- Chop the broccoli steam and sweet of in the pan add the seasoning and spices.
- Add enough water to cover and the the veg stock and bring to the boil..
- Add the bicarbonate of soda. this helps to cook the stems and keep the green colour. when soft top up the liquid.
- When cook blend. now add the broccoli florets and cheese, cook thisnot to long and blend again. this time add the peas the heat of the soup will cook the peas and the colour should stay.
- I served mine with a little cheese on toast and roasted broccoli on tom.
Sweet pears, blue cheese and tart cranberries combine to make this broccoli soup a real winner. Find this Soup recipe and more Dinner ideas at Tesco Real Food. The most popular new book about soup and only soup comes from British restaurateur John Vincent and food writer Jane Vincent. Leon Happy Soups brings the recipes from the beloved London produce palace straight to your own kitchen. White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food broccoli, pea and blue cheese soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!