broccoli and cheese soup. I have been making broccoli cheese soup for years but this version is MUCH easier!! This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no flour!).
Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese. Milk and chicken stock form the base of this creamy, top-rated soup. Watch the video, plus check the tips for the best broccoli cheddar soup ever.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, broccoli and cheese soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
broccoli and cheese soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. broccoli and cheese soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
I have been making broccoli cheese soup for years but this version is MUCH easier!! This broccoli cheddar soup recipe is SO satisfying! It's loaded with fresh broccoli, and creamy thanks to a potato and cheddar cheese (no cream, no flour!).
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli and cheese soup using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make broccoli and cheese soup:
- Prepare of base.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion, diced.
- Make ready 32 oz of frozen broccoli.
- Get 1 lb of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of corn starch.
- Get 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of seasoning salt, plus more to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of each black and white pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 quart of half and half.
My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or frozen broccoli and any type of cheese that Add the broccoli, carrots, and onions. Stir them into the soup base and mix well.
Steps to make broccoli and cheese soup:
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until onion is soft, stirring frequently.
- Add broccoli, olive oil, and half and half.
- Add seasoning salt and pepper..
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cheese, continuing to stir until cheese is melted and evenly distributed among the soup.
- Stir in garlic powder.
- In another bowl, slowly add cornstarch to water, stirring.
- Add mixture to soup slowly, stirring until an even consistency is achieved.
No need to go out to a well known bread company, this copycat broccoli cheddar soup is incredibly smooth, rich, and full of great broccoli cheese flavors! The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites. This post may contain affiliate links. This truly is the best broccoli cheese soup I've ever had! This easy Broccoli Cheese Soup recipe is based upon Panera's, but if you ask me, it's better!
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food broccoli and cheese soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!