Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stewed Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stewed Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stewed Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you need a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewed chicken recipe. To cook stewed chicken you only need 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Chicken:
- Take 1 of Whole chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red bell pepper.
- Get 2 of Big Red onions.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 of whole garlic.
- Use 2 of small limes.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Tumeric.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Stewed Chicken:
- Clean the chicken and portion equally.
- Dice the onions and cut the tomatoes into.dices.
- Peel and.crush the garlic.
- Meanwhile…place a clean pan on the fire and when hot,pour the oil and let it heat up.
- Add the onions first and saute' for 5minutes,the add the crushed garlic.
- Saute.for two minutes.Add the diced tomatoes and stir.
- Saute' and let it simmer till the tomatoes mash.
- After 4 minutes,stir and add the pieces of chicken….
- Gently stir and add the tumeric…cover for 5minutes to let the juices flow.
- Stir and add a.cup of water and stir.
- Squeeze the lime,stir and add alittle salt.
- Cover and let it simmer for.20 minutes.
- Add the diced bell peppers at the tail end.of cooking.
- Stir and ensure it mixes well.After a minute,turn off the heat and serve.
- The bell peppers must be al dente'.
This chicken stew is a hearty blend of tender chicken pieces, potatoes and vegetables, all in a thick and hearty broth. The perfect comfort food classic to warm up with on a cold day! This Chicken Stew is the perfect meal on a cold day. Hearty, thick, and delicious, you'll love sitting down to a bowl of this stew. This quick, protein-rich chicken stew recipe gets great flavor from cumin, lemon juice and garlic.
If you find this Stewed Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.