Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Halloween Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Halloween Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Halloween Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should stay away from them. At times, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you feel better. They help you feel full too which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling hungry can actually bring you down! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest them faster than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to halloween burger recipe. To cook halloween burger you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Halloween Burger:
- Provide 2 of Boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Get 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Red mayonnaise.
- Use 2 of Burger bun.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of White mayonnaise.
- You need 2 of Black pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Halloween Burger:
- In a bowl take mashed potatoes and add red chilli powder, garam masala, green chillies and salt and mix it all well..
- Now give it shape of a tikki and cook it on a low flame on a pan..
- Now take burger bun and spread red mayonnaise and then keep the cooked tikki on it..
- Now add little white mayonnaise in the form of eyes on the top of the upper bun and add black pepper inside it..
- Your Halloween Burger is now ready. Enjoy.
We like to get creative here at James vs. Burger and since this year marks our first Halloween, we wanted to create some frightful delights to mark the occasion. We wanted to make this burger completely from scratch, right down to the bun itself; however, since it's Halloween we thought we'd go a bit further. In this Halloween NFT Campaign we will reward liquidity providers with NFT's, which we will airdrop in your wallets. S. stores is not just a rumor.
If you find this Halloween Burger recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.