Broccoli Cheese Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cheese Soup. This flavorful soup is made without heavy cream, milk or flour—or even vegetable broth. You'll just need a few basic ingredients to make it Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese.
I like to garnish this soup with a sprinkle of black pepper, some extra cheddar cheese and. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or frozen broccoli and any type of cheese that melts well.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, broccoli cheese soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Broccoli Cheese Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cheese Soup. This flavorful soup is made without heavy cream, milk or flour—or even vegetable broth. You'll just need a few basic ingredients to make it Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have broccoli cheese soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Get 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold butter, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of sliced leek, white part only, well rinsed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 pinch of fresh grated nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 tsp of fresh thyme, chopped.
- Get 3 cup of vegetable broth.
- Take 3 of each heads of broccoli florets, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1 1/4 cup of grated cheddar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of flour, use rice flour for gluten free.
This recipe calls for sharp cheddar cheese. Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food! This is deliciously cheesy, amazingly rich and creamy, and it has plenty of fresh broccoli (cut into itty bitty pieces of course) dotted throughout. The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- In a large stock pot, saute onions a leek in 3 tablespoons of butter with salt, pepper and nutmeg- until softened,.
- Add garlic and thyme until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle flour in and cook about 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in broth, stirring constantly, and bring to a boil.
- Reduced heat and let simmer for five minutes.
- Add broccoli florets and continue simmering for 20 minutes until broccoli is tender.
- Add cream and simmer until warmed through.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Stir in cold butter.
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food broccoli cheese soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!