Indian Style Tea. If you love fragrant tea that's heavily spiced, you'll enjoy most Indian teas. Try making masala chai at home using ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, sugar, and black tea. You could also make a creamy Indian tea that's served in the Himalayas.
The word chai just means tea. India is one of the world's leading countries in tea production and it grows some of the very best. Though it produces all varieties of tea, it is best known for its black teas, including Assam, Darjeeling, and Nilgiri.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, indian style tea. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you love fragrant tea that's heavily spiced, you'll enjoy most Indian teas. Try making masala chai at home using ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, sugar, and black tea. You could also make a creamy Indian tea that's served in the Himalayas.
Indian Style Tea is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Indian Style Tea is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indian style tea using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Style Tea:
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk (preferably full cream).
- Prepare 2 tsp of good quality black loose tea leaves (I use Wagh Bakri).
- Get 2 of green cardamom pods.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Take 3 of black pepper corns.
- Take 1/2 of of one star of anise.
- Get of Fresh or dry ginger (preferably fresh, a few small pieces or about 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp of dry ginger).
- Get 1/3 (1 stick) of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of sugar (optional).
Of course, there is also that well-loved spicy chai, which uses the country's rich spices. You can also add mint to the tea, it's is a popular recipe in India during winter and spring seasons. Boil the tea well before you strain it. The Adrak Chai Recipe is a spicy and delicious version of the Indian style tea that is flavored with freshly grated ginger.
Steps to make Indian Style Tea:
- Lightly crush your spices and add tea and water to a saucepan and bring to the boil. Be sure not to boil water to long or u will over boil the water and spoil the taste..
- Once the water has boiled add your milk and again bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and bring to the boil again. Doing this process multiple times will create a creamy and more richer flavoured tea..
- As soon as the milk is boiling add your sugar this can be done afterwards but I like to infuse my sugar with my tea in the boiling process. Once it has boiled strain into cup/cups using a small strainer and enjoy..
- This Recipe can be changed and altered to your liking. As you make it more and more u will discover what spices etc. you may like more or less of. Sugar is definitely optional but in my opinion you can't drink Indian tea without sugar. Also you can adapt the recipe to make more or less tea..
The tea leaves are brewed in water along with ginger and then simmered for a few seconds in milk. Adrak chai is served hot and warms your body up especially during monsoons and cold winters. A strong, earthy blend of black tea with spicy dried ginger, perfect for chai milk tea but equa more info. Spices (Chai Style) Clove, cinnamon, cardamom and other spices give this tea its unmistakable aroma. Can be enjoyed more info » Size / Price.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food indian style tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!