Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomato Stewed Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Stewed Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato stewed chicken recipe. To cook tomato stewed chicken you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato Stewed Chicken:
- Get of Chicken and seasonings.
- Take 4-1/3 pound of chicken breast skin on bone in.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Get 3 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce ingredients.
- You need 15 ounces of tomato sauce.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Provide 2 pound of Carrots.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
Instructions to make Tomato Stewed Chicken:
- Wash and pat dry the chicken. Cut the chicken in half across the breast. Heat the pan sprayed with nonstick and add the chicken skin side down. Season the chicken on the side that is up..
- After 12 minutes turn the pieces and season the seared side..
- Add tomato sauce and broth. Sprinkle with parsley cover and let stew. Stew for 25 minutes..
- Cut the Carrots on a bias. Add to the chicken that's stewing..
- Chop the onion and season with seasoned salt..
- Stew till carrots are tender..
- Serve i hope you enjoy!!.
It's great with hot cooked pasta. It's a wonderful stewed chicken dish that's very good served over couscous or rice. Chicken Stewed with Tomatoes Add the tomato paste, tomatoes, water, cinnamon, and preserved lemon. These chicken legs are stewed in a delicious tomato sauce and become very tender and juicy. Try serving with pasta or rice..
If you find this Tomato Stewed Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.