Easy Veggie Stir Fry. Our veggie stir-fry is a clean and easy side dish to accompany any meal. It involves a lot of shortcuts and make-ahead options. This speedy veggie stir-fry is super easy to make, packed with vegetables and full of flavour.
It's big on flavor and so easy to make. Made without a wok and without soy sauce! In a small cup whisk together soy sauce and honey; pour into skillet.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy veggie stir fry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Veggie Stir Fry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Veggie Stir Fry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Our veggie stir-fry is a clean and easy side dish to accompany any meal. It involves a lot of shortcuts and make-ahead options. This speedy veggie stir-fry is super easy to make, packed with vegetables and full of flavour.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy veggie stir fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Veggie Stir Fry:
- Take 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of thinly sliced onion.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of small broccoli florets.
- Make ready 1 pack of ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of soy sauce, reduced sodium recommended.
- Make ready 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Take 1 tsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp. of sriracha.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready of Sliced green onions, to garnish.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds, to garnish.
Continue to stir fry for a few more minutes or until they are crisp-tender — or to your desired tenderness. Veggie and Tofu Stir-Fry gives you that delicious seared, slightly smoky taste that you enjoy in a good Chinese restaurant but are the results from your own wok. Not sure what to do with tofu? These meals will make your weeknights way simpler. (And tastier!) Stir-fries are one of the easiest (and tastiest) ways to use up leftover vegetables.
Steps to make Easy Veggie Stir Fry:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, sriracha and garlic. Set this aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Once it's hot, add the onion, carrots, mushrooms and broccoli florets. Let this cook, stirring frequently until everything has begun to soften up…about 8 or so minutes..
- While the veggies are cooking, in a medium saucepan, cook the ramen noodles according to the package directions, then drain. Discard the seasoning pack..
- Add the cooked ramen to the skillet and pour the sauce over the top. Toss it all together to evenly coat everything in the sauce and heat it through..
- Serve immediately, garnished with some sliced scallions and sesame seeds if you'd like..
- It's so versatile. Pictures here with a big handful of spinach in place of the broccoli –>.
Just slice and dice your ingredients, cook everything down in a pan, and serve over rice or quinoa. Vegetable Stir-Fry With Brown Rice and Honey-Soy Sauce. A delicious peanut stir fry sauce compliments fragrant vegetables and soft noodles in this quick and simple vegan dish. Fragrant ginger, tender veggies and a creamy peanut stir fry sauce come together to make this delicious vegan dish. Directions for: Easy Sweet Veggie Stir Fry.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy veggie stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!