Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vada pao burger recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vada pao burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vada pao burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. In this posting we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Even though some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are vital to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. The first thing you may not comprehend is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
For people who want to start living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vada pao burger recipe. You can cook vada pao burger using 28 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vada pao burger:
- You need of For aloo mixture.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Provide Pinch of hing/ asaefaeda.
- Take 1 inch of ginger, crushed.
- Use 2 clove of garlic,crushed.
- Take 1 of chilli, finely chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander, finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 of turmeric/ halfi.
- Take 2 of potato (boiled/ mashed).
- Take of as per taste Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get of For besan batter.
- Provide 3/4 cup of besan/ gram flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric/ haldi.
- Use 1/4 tsp of kashmiri lal mirch.
- Prepare Pinch of aeafoeda.
- Use of as per taste Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda(optional).
- You need of as required Oil for frying.
- Use of Other ingredients.
- Use 6 of pav/ burger buns.
- Take 7 of green chillies.
- Use 6 tsp of green chutney.
- Prepare 3 tsp of tamarind chutney/ tato ketchup.
- Get 3 tsp of dry garlic, peanut chutney.
Instructions to make Vada pao burger:
- Vada preparing recipe- firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tsp oil and splutter ½ tsp mustard, a pinch of hing and few curry leaves..
- Also add 1-inch ginger, 2 clove garlic, 1 chilli, 2 tbsp coriander and saute well..
- Further, add ¼ tsp turmeric and saute for 30 seconds..
- Additionally, add 2 boiled and mashed potato and ½ tsp salt..
- Mix well making sure all the spices are combined well with potato..
- Turn off the flame and add 1 tbsp lemon juice..
- Mix well and aloo mixture is ready. keep aside..
- Further, prepare besan batter by taking ¾ cup besan, 1 tbsp rice flour, ¼ tsp turmeric, ¼ tsp chilli powder, a pinch of hing, ¼ tsp salt and ¼ tsp baking soda..
- Add ½ cup water or as required and prepare smooth lump free batter..
- Now make ball sized aloo mixture. I like my vada to be round rather than flat, flatten the balls slightly if you prefer..
- Now take ball sized aloo mixture and dip in besan batter and coat well..
- Deep fry in hot oil stirring occasionally..
- Dry garlic chutney- firstly, in a pan heat 1 tbsp oil and add ¼ cup garlic, peanuts and saute until it turns golden brown..
- Further add 1 tbsp sesame, 1 Tsp cumin, 1 Tsp coriander seeds and ¼ tsp methi, saute on low flame until spices turns aromatic..
- Add dry coconut and saute well, cool completely and transfer it to blender..
- Add 1 tbsp Red chilli powder, ¼ turmeric powder, 1 Tsp Amchur powder, pinch hing, ½ tsp salt, blend to coarse powder without adding water..
- Now slit the pav, buns and spread 1 tsp green chutney, ½ tsp tamarind chutney and ½ tsp dry garlic chutney..
- Place the prepared vada in center of pav, chura and fried chilli..
- Finally, press the vada pav and serve immediately..
- Note- I have not used red chilli powder in dry chutney you can use red kashmiri red chilli powder for better color..
Vada pav is one of Mumbai's favorite sandwiches, its name referring to the key ingredients: vada, or spicy mashed potatoes that are deep-fried in chickpea batter, and pav, or white bread rolls. Grab vada pao and steaming hot cup of tea on a rainy or cold day and you will be in taste haven. 🙂. Bada pav is a vegetarian fast food dish and is also called as Mumbai's very own burger. Vada Pav is Mumbai's most popular street food! Spicy potato filling is sandwiched between burger buns and layered with spicy chutney!
If you find this Vada pao burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.