Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Veg Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
Also when you are looking for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. One of many health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are called essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body uses these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not recognize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these kinds of fatty acids.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg burger recipe. To cook veg burger you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Burger:
- Get 6 of burger buns.
- Get few of lettuce leaves.
- Provide 6 of cheese slices (optional).
- Provide For of Coleslaw-.
- Prepare 2 of grated carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 6-7 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take For of Patty -.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 2 of small carrots grated.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes boiled and grated.
- Take 1/4 cup of green peas boiled and roughly mashed.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Use 1 of bread slice,churned in mixer to get fresh bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of bread crumbs for coating the patty.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Veg Burger:
- Heat butter in a pan, add onions fry till translucent add carrots fry for 5 to 6 mins. Add salt, chilli powder, oregano, pepper powder cook for 2 to 3 mins, add the peas and boiled potatoes cook for 3 to 4 mins. Off the flame. Cool it..
- Add the fresh bread crumb, grated cheese to the patty mixture and shape into a patty. Rollover bread crumbs and shallow fry them. Keep aside..
- For Coleslaw -Mix the grated carrots, shredded cabbage and mayonnaise keep aside..
- Assembling the burger, slice the bun on one slide place the lettuce leaf, then the fried patty, coleslaw and then cheese slice place the other half of the bun on top. Ready to serve.
Try one of our vegetarian burgers from black bean burgers to mushroom burgers and the best vegan burger recipes. These hearty vegan patties won't fall apart on the grill, and they have a delicious These burgers have a wonderful savory flavor and hearty texture. These veggie burgers are packed with vegetables! Os lanches e as quentinhas são muito saborosas. Jamie Oliver's best veggie burger recipe is made with chickpeas, sweet corn, herbs and spices.
If you find this Veg Burger recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.