Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Vegetable Lomein recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable Lomein recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Lomein recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable lomein recipe. You can have vegetable lomein using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable Lomein:
- Provide 1 can of Water chestnut.
- You need 1 can of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1 can of Bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1 of onion-I used a yellow onion and some green onions also.
- Use 1 packages of Lomein noodles- I use the ones made from egg whites only.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chicken broth stock- I used the kind that also had tiny bits of veggies in it. Just look on back of containers ingredients label.
- Provide 1 cup of Carrots, broccoli, mushrooms- Sliced-I don't like so I didn't add to this one..
- Prepare 5 dash of Soy sauce- I used a stir fry sauce that had soy sauce and other sauces made in it also.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Gravy master browning caramelizing sauce.
- Provide 2 clove of Garlic minced.
- Take 1 of Ginger.
- You need 1 bunch of Shredded cabbage.
- You need 1 of Oil- sesame, Evoo or veg.
- You need 1 of Sauce-oyster, chili, or hoisin- you can use just a little of these.
- Provide 1 dash of White pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Accent salt- totally optional as this is msg. So if you use just a tid bit and it will be ok. Or you can omit it..
Instructions to make Vegetable Lomein:
- Boil noodles for about 5 min or al dente. Cool. Toss lightly with sesame oil/or whatever oil u have on hand to prevent sticking..
- Add veg oil to a saute pan & start sautéing your onion in the gravy master. Add, some of the stir fry sauce & all the veggies, with bean sprouts and garlic, ginger being the last to give time for the other veggies to soften..
- Then add noodles and stir it all up, adding more sauce, & just a little bit of the chicken stock broth. Let it cook on high heat while continuing to mix up for about 5-10 min. But taking off the eye each time you stir it up. I also added different seasonings to mine also. White pepper, salt, garlic and onion powders, etc..
That said, if you wanted to make it go farther, this is an excellent side dish to put out along with. With step by step recipe video below. Crisp vegetables, protein rich tofu and noodles all combined in a. Lo Mein: Heat the sesame oil in a large wok or skillet. Add the green onions (white parts) and vegetables to the hot pan.
If you find this Vegetable Lomein recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.