Broccoli Cheese Soup. Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cheese Soup. This flavorful soup is made without heavy cream, milk or flour—or even vegetable broth. You'll just need a few basic ingredients to make it Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese.
I like to garnish this soup with a sprinkle of black pepper, some extra cheddar cheese and. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or frozen broccoli and any type of cheese that melts well.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, broccoli cheese soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Broccoli Cheese Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
Reviews for: Photos of Broccoli Cheese Soup. This flavorful soup is made without heavy cream, milk or flour—or even vegetable broth. You'll just need a few basic ingredients to make it Watch how to make an excellent homemade broccoli cheese soup with plenty of fresh broccoli and Cheddar cheese.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have broccoli cheese soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Get 1 lb of Fresh broccoli, use only the top and dice small.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Carrots, diced.
- Get 1/3 cup of Water.
- Take 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Minced dried onion.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of White pepper and salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 can of Cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Take 1 can of Cream of celery soup (Campbell's 10.5 oz).
- Make ready 2 can of Milk.
This recipe calls for sharp cheddar cheese. Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food! This is deliciously cheesy, amazingly rich and creamy, and it has plenty of fresh broccoli (cut into itty bitty pieces of course) dotted throughout. The easiest and the best Broccoli Cheese Soup – this soup recipe is high on the list of our favorites.
Steps to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Heat butter and water in a large covered pot..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and spices. Stir and cover. Cook over medium heat until softened…stirring as needed (about 5 minutes).
- Add soups and fill 2 cans with milk and add..
- Stir well to combine and continue cooking over low heat. Stirring frequently so it doesn't burn on bottom..
- Another 10-15 minutes should be good, but can go longer if you want the veggies softer..
Broccoli cheese soup, in case you needed reminding, is going to bring several good things into your life: a delicate start of butter and garlic and onions, a silky-smooth soup base, little bite-sized bits of. In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous. I put potatoes and chicken in it one time to experiment and it was delicious! This soup is good I'm so many ways!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food broccoli cheese soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!