Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli sliced Beef Mushroom In Red Pepper sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli sliced Beef Mushroom In Red Pepper sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli sliced beef mushroom in red pepper sauce recipe. To make chilli sliced beef mushroom in red pepper sauce you need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chilli sliced Beef Mushroom In Red Pepper sauce:
- Use 1/2 pounded of Beef kilogram.
- Take 1 cup of Carrots julienne.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beans julienne.
- Take 1 number of yellow capsicum green ,.
- You need 200 grams of Button mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of Red onions large.
- Get 2 – 3 of Tomatoes large medium.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 – 2 tablespoons of Garlic minced.
- Get 1 – 2 tablespoons of Soya sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Chilli paste.
- Get 2 of Green chillies sliced.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Tomato ketchup sauce /.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Paprika powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Cornflour.
- Prepare 1 – 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of Beef stock.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Kashmiri chili powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Take 1 – 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Veg oil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Get optional 1 – 2 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Chilli sliced Beef Mushroom In Red Pepper sauce:
- Slice the beef to thin strips,marinate with pepper,salt and garam masala. Add 1 tablespoon of meat masala for the punch..
- Cook for 10-15 mins till tender. Boil the carrots,bbeans and any other optional veggies till amost done..
- In a wok, melt the butter and oil,saute the chilli, garlic and gg paste. Add the chopped onions,stir till translucent..
- Next,stir in the tomatoes minced,cook till done. Also sliced capsicums.Add the masalas like garam,pepper,paprika,turmeric little,kashmiri powder. Salt to taste..
- Add the boiled vegetables, blanched sliced mushrooms into the dish. Make a paste of half stock,corn flour,sauces,chilli paste,garlic powder..
- Add to the wok,stirring well. Pour in the tomato ketchup or puree,more if you want more gravy..
- Last add the cooked beef, adding another spoon of meat masala. Cover and simmer for another 3-4 minutes till juices all come out..
- Pour in last stock and let it sfor another 1 minute..
- Garnish with chopped parsley or coriander. Add lemon juice for tanginess..
- Serve hot please with any Indian bread or rice!.
Turn the mixture on to a serving platter, top with the spring onions and serve immediately. You can tweak here to suit your taste or whatever you have on hand, colourful and crunchy works well. Spicy Hot Poached in Chilli Oil. The addition of the honey means the sauce coats the beef with a lovely stick sauce that will make your mouth water. WHAT BEEF TO USE… Never ever buy "Stir Fry Beef" as it is usually made up of a mix of cuts and can be very tough.
If you find this Chilli sliced Beef Mushroom In Red Pepper sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.