Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker. Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Directions Add the broccoli, onion, carrots, chicken broth, cream of celery soup, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to the slow cooker.
In a large bowl whisk together the cornstarch and chicken broth. In a small skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, broth, milk and pepper.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Is Healthy, Versatile And Tasty, As Well As Being Popular With Kids. It's Easy To Understand Why Chicken Is A Family Favourite In Australia. Directions Add the broccoli, onion, carrots, chicken broth, cream of celery soup, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to the slow cooker.
Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 6 cups of broccoli florets (from about 2 large heads broccoli).
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, peeled and shredded.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Get 1 tsp. of dried oregano.
- Get 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of each ground nutmeg, salt free all purpose seasoning.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 cups of freshly shredded sharp yellow cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 cup of freshly shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Get 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Add the onion, garlic, broccoli, and chicken stock to a slow cooker. Mix in the cream cheese, and the cheddar cheese. Cook mixture, stirring constantly until it begins to thicken then pour into a slow cooker along with chicken broth, diced broccoli and thyme. Turn heat to warm (or off) and stir in heavy cream, then add in shredded cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese and stir to blend.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker (6 qt. size). Place the broccoli florets, shredded carrots, onion and garlic into the bottom. Top with the cream cheese, seasonings and broth. Give it all a stir, place the lid on and set the heat to low. Cook for 4-6 hours, until the broccoli is tender..
- Once the broccoli is tender, use an immersion blender to puree some of the soup, until it is mostly smooth, but still with some chunks. Whisk together the milk, cream and flour and stir it into the soup, along with the cheeses. Place the lid back on and set the heat to high. Let this cook another 30-45 minutes, or until the soup has thickened slightly, is fully heated through and the cheese has fully melted. Taste and add more seasonings if it needs it, then serve..
While whisking, slowly pour in evaporated milk (whisk well to smooth). Cook mixture, stirring constantly until it begins to thicken then pour into a slow cooker along with chicken broth, diced broccoli and thyme. When done cooking, use an immersion blender to puree the mixture in the slow cooker, or remove mixture to blender and blend until smooth. Pour Milk into the slow cooker. Add Butter, Flour, Salt and Pepper to taste and stir.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food broccoli cheese soup – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!