Stirfry leeks and pork. Just lean pork, sliced leeks, some soy sauce, and a bit of toasted sesame oil. You might find a side of sautéed greens and a bit of steamed rice are the perfect accompaniments to this dinner. Here's another Chinese New Year recipe idea!
This stir-fry also illustrates the importance of the knife in stir-fry cooking. I slice the leeks the way Suefen showed me, on the diagonal, to increase the surface area exposed to the wok; that way, they wilt and release their fragrance faster. And I slice the pork thinly so.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stirfry leeks and pork. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stirfry leeks and pork is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Stirfry leeks and pork is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Just lean pork, sliced leeks, some soy sauce, and a bit of toasted sesame oil. You might find a side of sautéed greens and a bit of steamed rice are the perfect accompaniments to this dinner. Here's another Chinese New Year recipe idea!
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stirfry leeks and pork using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stirfry leeks and pork:
- Get 1.5 lb of Pork.
- Make ready 1 of green Bell pepper cut into strips.
- Prepare 4 of med Leeks chopped coarsely.
- Get of Mushrooms sliced into large chunks.
- Take 1 of sm Onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 of " piece skinned Fresh Ginger.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Take 1 head of Fresh Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2-4 Tbs of Veg oil.
- Get 2 cups of Stock or bullion.
- Take of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of black Pepper.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Make ready 1.5 Tbsp of corn starch.
This Pork Belly Stir-fry post is an extension of the Cured Pork Belly post that we released on Saturday. Here is my recommendation for that second dish: a quick stir-fry of thinly sliced cured pork belly and leeks. It's a basic recipe that you can use to branch out with. Heat remaining oil in same wok and swirl to coat.
Instructions to make Stirfry leeks and pork:
- Slice pork into strips or chunks and place into a container to marinade.
- Add black pepper, 1 Tbsp soy sauce, ginger powder, pinch salt, olive oil, 1/2 the garlic and 1 cup stock or bullion. Refrigerate at least 2 hrs..
- While meat rests prep and wash all veggies.
- Heat a large wok and 2 Tbsp veg oil over med-med/high heat. Once hot add sugar till caramelized. Add meat and cook till just done. (5-8 min) remove from pan.
- Add remaining veg oil to pan and bring back up to heat. Add remaining fresh garlic and the fresh ginger. You can grate the ginger or chop very fine. I used a garlic press at this point..
- The garlic and ginger will release their flavor into the oil (once you smell garlic and ginger strongly) at this point add the onion and leek. Mix in the mushrooms and peppers as well as the remaining stock..
- Bring to a simmer and cook covered for 5 min till warmed through. Add meat and mix together. Continue cooking until the leeks have reduced and the peppers and softened..
- Thicken with cornstarch and remove from heat. Serve over white rice. Enjoy hot!.
This simple dish of stir fry leeks with roast pork and tofu is utterly delicious, easy to cook and is one of my favourite home-cooked dishes. Leeks can also be paired with other vegetables, meat or seafood for a quick stir-fry. Leeks are a common vegetable but. How to Make Stir-Fried Pork and Leeks. Dice pork, diagonally across the grain into bite size pieces.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food stirfry leeks and pork recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!