Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rick Stein's Battered Cod or any Salt Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rick Stein's Battered Cod or any Salt Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rick stein's battered cod or any salt fish recipe. To make rick stein's battered cod or any salt fish you only need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rick Stein's Battered Cod or any Salt Fish:
- Use 100 grams of Self raising flour.
- You need 125 grams of Cod or other salt fish.
- Use 1/4 of red pepper diced.
- Take 1/4 of green pepper diced.
- Take 1/4 of onion finely diced.
- Provide 1/2 of Scot bonnet chili, seeded and finely chopped or 1/2 green chili for a milder taste..
- Provide 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need of Veg oil for shallow frying.
Instructions to make Rick Stein's Battered Cod or any Salt Fish:
- Add the fish to boiling water for 20-25 minutes or until the fish is flaky and tender.
- Tip the flour into a bowl and stir in enough water to form a paste, about 250 ml..
- Stir in the cod, red and green peppers, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat the 2.5 cm veg oil in a deep heavy based frypan until a bread crumb sizzles and turns brown when dropped in..
- Carefully place spoonfuls of the batter mix into hot oil and fry for 2-3 minutes, or until the fritters are crisp and golden brown (you may need to do these in batches)..
- Remove from pan with slotted spoon and set aside to drain on kitchen paper..
- Serve with veg and potatoes or as a side dish with a mayonnaise and garlic dip..
Download the Rick Stein app to order a seafood takeaway for collection in Padstow. Rick Stein's Fish is a recommended authentic restaurant in Falmouth, England, famous for Fish and Chips. "The chips were the crispiest and tastiest of all the options. Rick Stein's Baked Pumpkin with Sun-Dried Tomato Paste and Crispy Onions, inspired by his stay · Rick Stein serves up a fragrant and tasty Indonesian fried rice – ideal for barbecues, or for using up · These tasty gluten-free salt cod fritters are hugely popular in Portugal. Try them with a glass of white. Rick Stein's take on the a classic seafood dish.
If you find this Rick Stein's Battered Cod or any Salt Fish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.