Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham:
- Make ready 1 of Ham steak cut into cubes.
- Make ready 6 of Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Make ready 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 3/4 can of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dried onion flakes.
- Get 2 cup of Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham:
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined.
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture..
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!