Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Your health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off many different diseases.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burger recipe. You can cook burger using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Burger:
- Use 2 of buns.
- Prepare 2 of boiled mashed potato.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Provide To taste of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Use As needed of oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of cabbage chopped.
- Get As needed of Coriander leaves (finely chopped).
Instructions to make Burger:
- Take a bowl add boiled potatoes and mash it..
- Add salt, black pepper powder, Green chilli, chat masala and mix it well..
- Add coriander leaves and mix well.Now heat pan on gas add butter and cut the burger bun into half and toast all the burger buns..
- Make Aalu tikki and fry it..
- Now put prepare potato tikki and place 2 slice tomato, onion and some chopped cabbage and cover with the burger bun..
- Burger is ready..
BURGER KING® Menu – Burgers, Chicken and More, Salads and Veggies, Beverages, Breakfast, Sides, Sweets, Value Menu, Kids Meals. We serve delicious, honest burgers, old-fashioned shakes & really cold beers using quality local ingredients. Come by for the best burgers in New Zealand!
If you find this Burger recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.