Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot brown sugar ham. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crock pot brown sugar ham using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham:
- Take 1 of ham pre-cooked, spiral cut.
- Make ready 3 1/2 cups of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of raw natural honey.
- Prepare 1 (20 oz.) of can pineapple tidbits or chunks (don't drain).
Steps to make Crock Pot Brown Sugar Ham:
- 1. In a large crock pot (6 quarts or larger) cover the bottom with 2 cups of brown sugar.
- Place ham on top of the brown sugar, open the slices with your hands..
- Pour the honey over the ham evenly..
- Add the pineapple around the sides (with the juice e) and some on top..
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups of brown sugar, making sure it is evenly distributed o we the entire top of the ham..
- Cover and cook on low for 4 1/2 -6 hours..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food crock pot brown sugar ham recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!