Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot cabbage rolls recipe. You can cook crockpot cabbage rolls using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Take 1 large of Head of cabbage.
- Use 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cooked white rice.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 can of Tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
Steps to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Turn cabbage over and remove the core with a sharp knife. Be careful! Take off outer leaves and discard..
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add the head of cabbage, again be careful!.
- As the cabbage leaves begin to loosen, peel away with tongs, one by one and put aside. About 8 leafs will work. You can easily double this recipe, if you have more cabbage leaves!!.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, (yep, get in there with your hands) except for soup and tomatoes..
- Now it's time to roll! For each cabbage roll, place your meat mixture in center of cabbage leaf. Roll once, tuck.Then take left and then right side of leaf, fold in and repeat, rolling and tucking until cabbage is rolled tightly. As you can see, I doubled the recipe in this photo. The amount of meat mixture and size of cabbage is really up to you. This recipe is very versatile..
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Place cabbage rolls, seam side down in crockpot. Pour soup and can of tomatoes over top. I like to re-season with a little more garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper over top..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Or until tender..
- There should be plenty of tomato gravy to put over some mashed potatoes to serve with your yummy cabbage rolls! Enjoy!.
- After rolling, cabbages can be portioned out and frozen, ready to eat at a later time!.
- If you have leftover cabbage leaves, you could chop them up and add a bit to the sauce, save for a wonderful addition to soup or make my recipe for cabbage and noodles! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368685-lulus-fried-cabbage-and-noodles.
If you find this Crockpot Cabbage Rolls recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.