Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Burger recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Every person likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those people you may want to consider some citrus fruit. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to put together a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burger recipe. To make burger you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Burger:
- You need 1 of larger bun.
- Provide 4 of boiled mashed potato.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of red chilli powder.
- Use As needed of oil.
- You need To taste of chat masala.
Steps to make Burger:
- Take a bowl add boiled potato and mash it. Add salt, black pepper, green chilli, chat masala and mix it well..
- Now heat pan on gas add butter and cut the burger bun into half and toast all the burger buns..
- Make aalu tikki and fry it..
- Now put prepare potato tikki and place 2 slices tomato, onion, cucumber with the burger bun..
- Burger it ready to serve with sauce..
BURGER KING® Menu – Burgers, Chicken and More, Salads and Veggies, Beverages, Breakfast, Sides, Sweets, Value Menu, Kids Meals. We serve delicious, honest burgers, old-fashioned shakes & really cold beers using quality local ingredients. Come by for the best burgers in New Zealand!
If you find this Burger recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.