Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, vickys spanish-style lentil & chorizo soup, gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys spanish-style lentil & chorizo soup, gf df ef sf nf using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare of chorizo sausage, diced.
- Get of red onion, chopped.
- Make ready of red bell peppers, chopped.
- Take of carrots, chopped.
- Get of leek, chopped.
- Get of dried red lentils, rinsed.
- Make ready of can of kidney beans, drained.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Take of hot chicken stock.
- Make ready of hot ham stock.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of dried rosemary.
- Prepare of dried thyme.
- Take of Garnish.
- Get of chopped parsley.
- Get of sour cream.
- Make ready of freshly ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Vickys Spanish-Style Lentil & Chorizo Soup, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put all of the ingredients into a soup pan or stock pot apart from the oregano, rosemary & thyme.
- Let boil for 10 minutes, then simmer covered for 35 minutes.
- Use a blender to blitz the soup almost smooth. Add some water if it's too thick for your liking.
- Stir through the oregano, rosemary and thyme and keep warm for 30 minutes before serving.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley and sour cream if desired and sprinkle with a little black pepper. You can sour room temp coconut cream with a little lemon juice for this.
- Serve with toasted garlic bread. My free from recipe for baguettes and garlic butter are in my recipe profile https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368330-vickys-french-baguettes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vickys spanish-style lentil & chorizo soup, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!