Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheddar-and-Onion Smashed Burgers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar-and-Onion Smashed Burgers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar-and-Onion Smashed Burgers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These sorts of foods are filled with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. You will notice that one of the veggies we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Spinach is additionally something that you may want to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar-and-onion smashed burgers recipe. You can have cheddar-and-onion smashed burgers using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar-and-Onion Smashed Burgers:
- Use 16 of thin bread and butter pickle slices, patted dry.
- Use 4 of 4 inch potato buns, buttered and toasted.
- Use 1 1/4 lb of ground beef chuck.
- Provide 1 of Salt and ground pepper.
- You need 2 small of onions, sliced paper thin.
- Take 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese, sliced.
Instructions to make Cheddar-and-Onion Smashed Burgers:
- Heat a cast-iron griddle until very hot..
- Layer the pickle slices on the bottom buns..
- Without overworking the meat, loosely form it into 4 balls and place them on the griddle..
- Cook the meatballs over moderately high heat for 30 seconds..
- Using a sturdy large spatula, flatten each ball into a 5 – inch round patty..
- Season the patties with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes, until well seared..
- Press a handful of sliced onions onto each patty..
- Using the spatula, carefully flip each burger so the are on the bottom..
- Top with the cheese and cook for 2 minutes..
- Cover with a roasting pan and cook just until the cheese is melted, 1 minute more..
- Transfer the burgers with the onions to the buns..
Treat your patrons to this delicious Smashed Cheddar and Onion Burger! A perfect special for the summer months! Layer the pickle slices on the bottom buns. In a large bowl, combine beef, onion, egg and ketchup. Season with salt, pepper, oregano, and Worcestershire sauce.
If you find this Cheddar-and-Onion Smashed Burgers recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.