Sweet Hambone Soup. Leftover Hambone Soup – Use up your leftover hambone to make this cozy, hearty soup loaded with tons of veggies and chunks of sweet ham! Homemade Hambone Bean Soup, It is warm comforting hearty soup that is perfect for a cold winter's evening dinner. This recipe makes plenty of soup for.
If there are big pieces of ham in the soup, remove, cut into bite size If soup is too thick, add more water to your desired consistency. Beef broth or chicken broth may be added, just. See more ideas about ham bone soup, ham soup, ham and bean soup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet hambone soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Hambone Soup – Use up your leftover hambone to make this cozy, hearty soup loaded with tons of veggies and chunks of sweet ham! Homemade Hambone Bean Soup, It is warm comforting hearty soup that is perfect for a cold winter's evening dinner. This recipe makes plenty of soup for.
Sweet Hambone Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Sweet Hambone Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet hambone soup using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Hambone Soup:
- Get of Strips Of Thick Smoked Bacon.
- Prepare of Garlic Cloves, Minced.
- Make ready of Chopped Onion.
- Make ready of Chicken Broth.
- Take of Crushed Tomatoes, Juice and All.
- Prepare of Meaty Ham Bone.
- Get of A Few Big Squirts Of Ketchup.
- Get of Canned Cannellini Beans, Drained and Rinsed.
- Prepare of Chopped Ham (saved from your holiday ham).
- Get of Chopped Carrots.
- Prepare of Chopped Celery.
- Prepare of Cubed Potatoes.
- Prepare of Cabbage, Chopped.
- Make ready of Brown Sugar, Adding a bit at a time to reach desired sweetness.
- Prepare of Ginger Powder.
- Get of tsp. Dried Mustard.
- Prepare of tsp. salt.
- Get of Ground Black Pepper To Taste.
- Prepare of Noodles Of Choice.
Ever find yourself with a leftover ham bone from a special Sunday dinner or even a holiday meal? This slow cooker ham bone soup is loaded with beans and veggies, it's the absolute best way to use up leftover ham! A simple but tasty soup to make using a leftover ham bone, kidney beans, and potatoes. Put it all into the slow cooker in the morning, and come home to a savory hot meal.
Steps to make Sweet Hambone Soup:
- Heat a large stock pot on stove. Add the bacon and cook until crisp. Remove and drain on paper towels..
- Add onions and garlic to pot. Saute about 5 minutes..
- Add remaining ingredients, including chopped up bacon. Bring to boil. Then turn down to simmer about 2-4 hours..
- Remove bone before serving. Serve with your favorite noodles (I used small shells) and a nice crusty bread! Enjoy!.
Instant Pot Ham bone soup is satisfying and makes a huge pot of soup. The SECRET ingredient to this soup is the Smoky Sweet mesquite seasoning. Hambone soup with kale and white beans served with biscuits. Includes ham, olive oil, garlic, onion, carrots, russet potatoes, white kidney beans, frozen corn Leftover Hambone Soup. recipe by Damn Delicious. View top rated Hambone soup recipes with ratings and reviews.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sweet hambone soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!