Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we need to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be surprised to find out, are wonderful at combating depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping you cheer up. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–run better. Try consuming a couple of eggs to feel better!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood delight! okonomiyaki with yamaimo recipe. You can have seafood delight! okonomiyaki with yamaimo using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo:
- You need 1 of Seafood, such as oysters, prawns, scallops, octopus, squid, etc..
- Prepare 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- Provide 1 of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Aonori and bonito flakes.
- Get of For the batter.
- You need 160 grams of Grated yamaimo.
- Prepare 80 grams of Cabbage.
- Use 1 tsp of Red pickled ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of Fine bonito flakes.
- Use 3 tbsp of Finely chopped green onion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tempura crumbs.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Provide of For the specially blended sauce.
- Prepare 1 of blended at a 10 to 1 ratio Tonkatsu sauce and "doro" sauce.
- Use of For the creamy mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of blended at a 10 to 1 to 1 ratio Mayonnaise, milk, and yoghurt.
Steps to make Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo:
- Coarsely shred the cabbage. Each slice should be 5 mm wide x 5 cm long (they will be difficult to mix if too long)..
- Remove the veins from the prawns and peel the shells. Cut the octopus, scallops and squid into bite-sized pieces..
- Rinse the oyster with salt water and drain in a colander..
- Peel the skin of the yamaimo with a vegetable peeler, then grate..
- Gently mix all the batter ingredients, except the tempura crumbs and pork. Add the tempura crumbs just before cooking the batter..
- For variation, fry eggs on an electric griddle and place on top of the okonomiyaki!.
- After 4 minutes flip over the cakes. This should be done carefully, since the batter is quite delicate. Cook the other side for 4 minutes and flip over again..
- Cook each side for another minute, then they are done. Pour on the sauce and drizzle the creamy mayonnaise on top. Sprinkle on aonori powder and fine bonito flakes, then serve!.
- I like slightly spicy hot sauce for these, so I add 'Doro' sauce for a spicy kick..
- Mix the mayonnaise, milk, and plain yoghurt, and you will have a creamy sauce. It tastes nice. Make only enough to use up on that day..
- For variation, fry eggs on a hot plate and place on top of the okonomiyaki!.
- For Kansai-style okonomiyaki, see..
I usually use grated nagaimo to make Okonomiyaki. batter. The Best Okonomiyaki Recipe (Okonomi-Yaki, Japanese Pancake, Japanese Pizza) – Osaka Style, w/ or w/o special ingredients such as Okonomiyaki Flour. Recipes for Hiroshima style Okonomiyaki and a variety of other ideas on our Recipe Variations page. Okonomiyaki is also called Japanese pancake or pizza. This is the classic Osaka style that's super Vegan Okonomiyaki Recipe – Japanese Savory Pancake
If you find this Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.