Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham. In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Pinto Beans with ham. This recipe starts with dried pinto beans that are parboiled and pre-soaked. Southern pinto beans are slow cooked to perfection with ham hocks, water, and a few seasonings.
This crock pot pinto beans and ham is a slow cooker dump and start recipe. Super easy to make crock pot pinto beans. simplyhappyfoodie.com #slowcookerpintobeans #crockpotpintobeans. Pinto Beans and Ham is an easy, economical way to make a big pot full of tasty, filling, pinto beans and leftover ham, flavored with onion and garlic!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lauren's pinto beans and ham. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
In this cooking video The Wolfe Pit shows you how to make Pinto Beans with ham. This recipe starts with dried pinto beans that are parboiled and pre-soaked. Southern pinto beans are slow cooked to perfection with ham hocks, water, and a few seasonings.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lauren's pinto beans and ham using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Make ready 2 pounds of pinto beans.
- Get 6 of ham slices (I use already cooked).
- Make ready 4 cups of water.
- Get 1/2 cup of Mustard (secret ingredient).
- Take 1 tbsp of worsteshire sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of beef soup base.
- Get 1 of medium yellow onion.
- Make ready 5 of garlic cloves (minced).
- Make ready of Spices.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Take 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of ground cayenne pepper.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
If you've ever had extra ham or ham bones left over after a meal, then this recipe for Pinto Beans And Ham is perfect for you! Or until the meat from the ham bone falls off the bone. Crockpot Ham and Pinto Bean Soup Texas Pinto Beans with Ham HockMy Turn For Us.
Steps to make Lauren's Pinto Beans and Ham:
- Soak beans for 10 mins..
- Add the water, soup base, onion garlic, mustard and all the seasonings..
- Boil for 30 minutes then turn heat to medium and put a lid on and let simmer for 4 hours or until done or Place in a crock pot on high for 3 hours or until done. Garnish with green onions and a slice of warm cornbread..
This Pinto Beans Recipe with Ham Hocks is a true Southern Comfort Food delicacy! Dried pinto beans are soaked then simmered with meaty ham hocks and flavors galore reaching tender thick perfection! This is truly the best country meal, just like Black Eyed Peas, you will ever have! Quickly turn dried Pinto beans into creamy goodness. Once everything is in the Instant Pot, and the lid is locked, it's hands-free cooking — with no Put the beans and ham hock in the Instant Pot with onion, garlic, chiles, salt, pepper, and water or broth.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food lauren's pinto beans and ham recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!