Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken stir fry with noodle recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken stir fry with noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stir fry with noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mixout of various seeds and nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for elevating your mood. This is possible because these foods are rich in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The more serotonin you have, the better you will feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stir fry with noodle recipe. To cook chicken stir fry with noodle you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken stir fry with noodle:
- You need 300 g of boneless/skinles chicken thighs sliced.
- Use 1 inch of fresh ginger grated.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Soya sauce.
- Get 1 of egg whisked.
- You need 1 of red pepper sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper sliced.
- Use 4 of spring onions sliced.
- Prepare 1 (100 g) of packet of beansprouts.
- Use 1 of small onion sliced.
- Use Handful of small prawns.
- Provide 2 of pkt of ready to wok udon noodles.
- You need 3 of more tbs of soya sauce.
- Get of Dried crispy onions.
- Provide of Pickled ginger.
- Use of Sesame seeds.
Instructions to make Chicken stir fry with noodle:
- In a bowl place slices chicken thighs grated ginger and soya sauce add salt and pepper for taste.
- Leave to marinade for an hour.
- In a hot wok place marinade chicken and cook thro add egg and stir thro.
- Add the rest of the veg and prawns an stir and cook for a minute and a packet of bean sprouts.
- Add noodles and thro and make sure they are cook thro.
- Add soya sauce then serve.
- Put crispy onions and pickled ginger and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Now you know how to cook chicken breast with rice noodles by Gordon. A delicious chicken noodle stir fry for me, is the meaning of life. But you know what I mean. Quick, easy and most importantly it's the perfect opportunity to use up some leftover veg knocking about in the fridge. Add the sliced chicken, season with a little salt and stir-fry until the chicken starts to brown.
If you find this Chicken stir fry with noodle recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.