Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Classic Cheeseburger Sliders recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Classic Cheeseburger Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic Cheeseburger Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. Several foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You knew green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time calming your body. You knew that green tea helps you become a lot healthier. And now you know green tea can help improve your mood also!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic cheeseburger sliders recipe. You can cook classic cheeseburger sliders using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Classic Cheeseburger Sliders:
- Provide 1.5 Pounds of Ground beef.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Oregano , dry.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Garlic , minced.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Onions , minced.
- Use To Taste of Salt Pepper &.
- Prepare 12 of English muffins Slider Rolls /.
- Get 6 of Cheese Slices.
- Provide To Taste of Tomato Ketchup.
- Take 3 of Dill Pickles , sliced.
Steps to make Classic Cheeseburger Sliders:
- Heat your grill up or heat up a griddle on low heat until the burgers are ready to sear. Mix the ground meat well with onion, garlic, egg, oregano, salt and pepper..
- Divide the mixture into 12 small balls, and flatten them to 1/2 inch thick discs..
- Grill/ griddle them, cooking up 3-5 minutes on each side or until done. Top each burger with 2 quarters of cheese slices and put a lid on the top during the last one minute of cooking time..
- Toast the split rolls while the cheese melts. On the bottom half of the roll, place the burger, sliced pickles, a little ketchup and top with the other half. Gently compress it so that the top half doesn't slip off. Enjoy!.
- Tips:- 1. Increase the nutritive value of these sliders, by stuffing them with seared onions, tomatoes, bok-choy leaves etc..
- 3.When making in large batches for adults, garnish it well with a baby dill pickle and cherry tomato skewered on one end of toothpick, and the other end holding the slider together. You can also use tiny flags available at bakery counters (usually meant for cupcakes)..
Cheeseburger Sliders come together so easily. Packed with rich, beefy flavor and cheese, these little burgers will disappear quicker than it took you. Baked Cheeseburger Sliders are a fun and easy meal perfect for those busy school nights or fun game days! There's nothing better than this EASY Pull Apart. These melt-in-your-mouth Baked Cheeseburger Sliders are stuffed with ground beef, chopped pickles, onion For more easy spins on classic cheeseburgers, check out this Cheeseburger Stromboli.
If you find this Classic Cheeseburger Sliders recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.