Spaghetti and Meatballs. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video! Spaghetti and meatballs is such a comfort food classic!
How to Make Spaghetti and Meatballs. There are three parts in making it. The first is to make the meatballs, next is to prepare the sauce, and lastly is to cook the spaghetti.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spaghetti and meatballs. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video! Spaghetti and meatballs is such a comfort food classic!
Spaghetti and Meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spaghetti and Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spaghetti and meatballs using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Make ready 1 pound of box of spaghetti.
- Get of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- Get of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Get of Cajun seasoning (or preferred beef seasoning).
- Get of Black pepper (optional).
- Get of Oregano (optional).
- Get of Pasta sauce (optional).
Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with some basil (if using) and remaining sauce alongside for topping. The mother of all Italian-American foods, excepting pizza, perhaps, is spaghetti and meatballs. Simple to cook, with easy ingredients and only a little prep work, the dish is somehow marvelously rich. Never eating spaghetti and meatballs again in my life would be pretty devasted.
Steps to make Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Mix shredded Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Take a small piece of ground beef (you want about 10-15 meatballs at the end) and flatten it out with your hands.
- Put a good amount of shredded Parmesan cheese and bread crumb mixture into the piece of flattened ground beef, roll ground beef into a meatball.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until all ground beef is in meatball form.
- Put a little bit of olive oil on skillet and place all meatballs in skillet, season meatballs, turn stove to low-medium heat (4 out of 10 or so), wait until meatballs have started browning just a little bit.
- Begin boiling water, put salt in water to help it boil and for taste.
- Continue cooking meatballs to preferred level.
- Add spaghetti to boiling water, turn down heat just a bit.
- If meatballs are done before spaghetti, turn heat to low. Test meatballs by cutting biggest meatball in half to make sure it's cooked properly.
- Once spaghetti is done, drain spaghetti.
- Put preferred number of meatballs in bowl, put preferred amount of spaghetti on top of meatballs.
- Add preferred toppings on top of spaghetti, either more Parmesan and bread crumbs, black pepper and oregano, or pasta sauce, or olive oil.
- Mix together and enjoy!.
Remove the meatballs when they're brown on the outside but not done on the inside. Making the Best Spaghetti and Meatballs. I don't think there is any doubt that caramelized onions taste better than raw onions, the question is whether the extra effort is worth it. Traditional spaghetti and meatballs is turned into the most amazing baked cheesy casserole ever! A friend told me the other day that he wasn't a fan of spaghetti and meatballs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spaghetti and meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!