Cuban Meatballs Bento. These meatballs were inspired by the pastel palette and tropical rhythms of Cuba. Tender and lush with sweet raisins, briny black olives, and savory blanched almonds, these Cuban Meatballs are like. Delicious soft and tender chicken meatball bento packed with ham flower, fruits, crab salad, egg This high-quality designer bento boxes is actually not Japanese, but designed and made in France!
List of the best bento items to include in your next lunch. Easy recipes to make ahead and enjoy for While SPAM musubi is more popular in the West than it is in Japan, it is often a bento favorite among. So go ahead, have your sushi and eat it.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cuban meatballs bento. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These meatballs were inspired by the pastel palette and tropical rhythms of Cuba. Tender and lush with sweet raisins, briny black olives, and savory blanched almonds, these Cuban Meatballs are like. Delicious soft and tender chicken meatball bento packed with ham flower, fruits, crab salad, egg This high-quality designer bento boxes is actually not Japanese, but designed and made in France!
Cuban Meatballs Bento is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Cuban Meatballs Bento is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cuban meatballs bento using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cuban Meatballs Bento:
- Get 1 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 of red onion diced.
- Take 1/3 of green pepper diced.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 of lime juiced.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko.
- Get 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Take 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of parsley chopped.
- Get of Olive oil for cooking.
- Make ready of Salt & Pepper.
Giant Cuban meatballs that put many Italian meatballs to shame! Teriyaki Meatballs in a Bento Box? While bento boxes are made for convenience, they are much more beautiful and healthy than the typical American fast food of burgers and fries. Yes, The Guy Does Bento is back doing bento!
Steps to make Cuban Meatballs Bento:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- In a bowl mix ground beef, diced onion (reserve a tablespoon of chopped onion), all the diced green pepper, half of the chopped garlic, cumin, half of the lime juice, egg, salt & pepper to taste, and the panko. Mix everything really well. Shape meatballs to desired size. For a Bento try to keep them relatively small..
- Place meatballs in an oiled baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. We are just trying to brown the outside. If you want to do it the really authentic Cuban way, fry the meatballs instead of baking them..
- In a saucepan add some olive oil and sautée remaining onions and garlic for about a minute. Immediately add tomato sauce and salt & pepper to taste. Add the remaining lime juice and white wine. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add meatballs to sauce and let simmer in medium heat for 15 minutes..
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving. Note: Let cool to room temperature before putting in Bento box..
See more ideas about Bento, Bento recipes, Food. bento: Top: cherries, strawberries, homemade hoisin-chicken bun Bottom: yakisoba with carrots, Chinese broccoli, red bell pepper, and scallions. meatballs. okra. How to cook Japanese Meatball Teriyaki Bento. Place a baran or a divider to separate the rice from the curry. Enjoy good health with our balanced bentos & bowls! The secret behind our menu is Washoku, the I'm Leanne, the chef owner of Bento Picnic.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cuban meatballs bento recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!