Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade donuts. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Donuts is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Donuts is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have homemade donuts using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Donuts:
- Prepare of Starter Dough :.
- Make ready 425 grams of bread flour.
- Make ready 325 ml of warm milk (about 110°F).
- Get 60 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 15 gram of active dry yeast.
- Make ready of Main Dough :.
- Take 100 grams of bread flour.
- Prepare 30 gram of powdered milk.
- Make ready 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 10 gram of salt.
- Get 60 grams of shortening.
Steps to make Homemade Donuts:
- Mix sugar and milk. Stir. Sprinkle the yeast over and let stand for 5 minutes, or until foamy. Add in the flour. Stir with a wooden spoon until well combine..
- Cover the dough and let it to prove for 1 hour at room temperature..
- Place the starter dough into a heavy duty mixer bowl with the main dough ingredients except shortening. Knead with dough hook attachment until well combine. Add in shortening and continue knead till form smooth and elastic dough..
- Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover it and let it to prove for 1 hour or until double in size..
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface, and gently roll out to 1/2 inch thickness. Cut with a floured donut cutter. Put the donuts on a floured baking sheet. Cover with a kitchen towel/cling wrap, and let rise in a warm place until they are slightly puffed up, about 30 minutes..
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large heavy skillet to 350°F. Slide donuts into the hot oil using a wide spatula. Turn donuts over as they rise to the surface. Fry donuts on each side until golden brown. Remove from hot oil, to drain on a wire rack..
- Glaze as you like. My 5 year old son cut the dough and dipped the donuts into the chocolate glaze and added his favorite stuff, sprinkles!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade donuts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!