Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus. Grilled NY Strip with Red Wine Marinade – Food This Red Wine Marinade will work on any cut of steak and it is perfect for Father's Day or a BBQ! Great recipe for Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus.
Join Eric from Simply Elegant Home Cooking. These steak bundles with grilled asparagus are packed with bold flavors and are a great entree or appetizer to prepare in a Panasonic CIO. I used rib eye steak and dried Parmesan cheese.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled NY Strip with Red Wine Marinade – Food This Red Wine Marinade will work on any cut of steak and it is perfect for Father's Day or a BBQ! Great recipe for Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus.
Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus:
- Prepare of For the steak.
- Prepare of 10 – 12 Oz NY steaks.
- Get of butter.
- Take of medium sweet onion, sliced thin.
- Get of shitake mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of For the marinade.
- Prepare of red wine like burgundy or cabernet.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Get of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of red wine vinegar.
- Make ready of minced garlic.
- Take of black pepper.
- Take of sea salt.
- Take of For the asparagus.
- Get of asparagus.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Make ready of garlic powder.
- Make ready of steak seasoning.
- Make ready of Garnishes.
- Make ready of Steak sauce.
- Make ready of Horseradish.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready of Au jus.
The red from the roasted peppers (jared) and green asparagus made it perfect for a Christmas appetizer. I sous vide the steaks, then put a hard sear on them in a cast iron pan with butter, fresh garlic and thyme. Ribeye steaks served with a red wine reduction sauce is bound to bring smiling faces to the dinner table. In this case, a bold red wine reduction sauce to complement the steak.
Steps to make Brad's red wine NY steaks with grilled asparagus:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a LG bowl. Add steaks and marinade a couple hours. Turn fairly often..
- Cut the tough ends off of the asparagus. I like to use thicker spears to handle the grilling better. Mix with rest of asparagus ingredients and let sit..
- Melt butter in a LG frying pan. Carmelize onion and mushrooms over medium low heat. Stir often..
- Preheat and clean grill. Grill steaks and asparagus over medium high heat until asparagus is tender and steaks are at desired doneness. I always cook rare. The first time you flip steaks pour a little marinade over them.
- When steaks are done, plate. Top with a little steak sauce, then onion and mushrooms. Top with cheese. Use other desired garnish. Serve with asparagus and bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. Enjoy..
If any additional convincing is needed, the Zinfandel used can be enjoyed as you cook and paired with the finished dish. This Grilled Marinated Flank Steak is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! A marinade made with soy sauce, honey and garlic makes this cut extra delicious. I make this all the time. It is simple and the marinade really helps to break down and Flank Steak Stir Fry with Asparagus and Red Pepper.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food brad's red wine ny steaks with grilled asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!