Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Indian Veg Thali (Aloo, Paneer, kaddu, Raita, Halwa, Shrikhand) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indian Veg Thali (Aloo, Paneer, kaddu, Raita, Halwa, Shrikhand) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian Veg Thali (Aloo, Paneer, kaddu, Raita, Halwa, Shrikhand) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian veg thali (aloo, paneer, kaddu, raita, halwa, shrikhand) recipe. To cook indian veg thali (aloo, paneer, kaddu, raita, halwa, shrikhand) you need 71 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Indian Veg Thali (Aloo, Paneer, kaddu, Raita, Halwa, Shrikhand):
- Provide of (Ingredients For paneer):-.
- Prepare 1 cup of paneer cubes.
- Provide 1 of large onion, paste.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger+garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3-4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bayleaf.
- Use 2 of cardamoms.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of coriender powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2-1 cup of water.
- Get leaves of Coriender.
- Provide of (Ingredients For Aloo):-.
- Take 1 cup of boiled potato.
- Use 2 of tomato paste.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 inch of ginger, chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of coriender leaves.
- You need 1-2 of greenchilli, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriender powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use of (Ingredients For Meetha kaddu):-.
- Use 1 cup of kaddu.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1-2 of green chilli, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of aamchur powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriender powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of methi seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of dry red chili.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need of (Ingredients for suji Halwa):-.
- Use 1 cup of suji (Rava).
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1.5-2 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of nuts.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated coconut.
- Get of (Ingredients for boondi Raita):-.
- Get 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of boondi.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 pinch of Chaat masala.
- Prepare of (Ingredients for Shreekhand):-.
- Provide 1 cup of hungcurd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar/ Castor sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Pistachio.
- You need 1 of Mango pulp.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of Mango pieces for garnish.
Steps to make Indian Veg Thali (Aloo, Paneer, kaddu, Raita, Halwa, Shrikhand):
- (Paneer):- Take a pan heat oil, fry cumin, bay leaf, cardamom, cloves for a second, add ginger garlic paste saute for a minute. Add onion paste saute till translucent add tomato paste saute for 3-4 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder salt mix well. Add little water and cook for 5 minutes. Now Add fresh cream mix well. Add paneer stir well covered and cook for 5 minutes. Ready serve with poories..
- (For Aloo Sabzi):– Heat oil in a pan or kadai. Add cumin seeds saute for a second add onions, garlic, ginger, greenchilles and saute for few minutes on a medium flame. Add tomatoes mix well and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, Coriander powder, garam masala, dry mango powder and 1/2 cup water mix well cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add boiled potato cubes, salt, Coriander leaves and 1/2 cup water mix well and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes. Ready Garnish and serve with poories..
- (Meetha Kaddu): Firstly, wash and peel it cut into small pieces. Now take a pressure cooker heat oil add methi seeds, bay leaf, red chilli fry for a second, add garlic, onion, greenchilli saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add all spices and sugar or jaggery mix well add kaddu pieces mix well cover and cook for 3 whistle. Garnish with coriender leaves and Serve with poories..
- (For boondi Raita):- Take a bowl whisk curd add salt, cumin powder, red chilli powder and add soaked boondi, coriander leaves mix well sprinkle little chaat masala Ready..
- (Suji Halwa):- Take a nonstick pan heat ghee add sooji and roast till colour change or aromat. Add nuts mix well Now add sugar and water stir continuously till thicken. Sprinkle dry grated coconut. Ready.
- (Mango Shreekhand):- Take a muslin cloth and spread it on a big bowl, pour curd in the cloth. Now hang it to Drain the water from the curd. Let the hang for 2-3 hours untill all water release from curd Whisk it 1-2 minutes and add cardamom powder..
- Take a mango and peel it and cut it into small pieces add sugar blend it till smooth. Add dryfruits (almond, Pistachio) and hungcurd Whisk nicely till smooth..
- Transfer into serving bowl garnish and Serve chilled..
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving. Ready
Kaddu ki tikki is a healthy delicious vegetarian cutlet or pattie. Made with spiced pumpkin and potato mash, these pattie are coated with sesame seeds and shallow fried in ghee until they turn crisp and golden brown in color. Falahari means satvik food which can be had while you are fasting. Achari Aloo is a flavorful dry potato dish from North India. Achar in Hindi means pickle, and in this dish, potatoes are tempered with spices usually used to make pickles and hence the name of the dish.
If you find this Indian Veg Thali (Aloo, Paneer, kaddu, Raita, Halwa, Shrikhand) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.