Chicken quesadilla. For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Chicken quesadilla – seasoned, seared golden then chopped, cooked with diced vegetables Beef quesadilla – ground beef cooked with Quesadilla seasoning and capsicum/bell peppers peppers Use this Quesadilla recipe to make an irresistible Quesadilla using any protein or vegetable!
Try out this quick and easy Chunky Chicken Quesadilla Recipe! Chicken Quesadilla with lots of veggies, less cheese, whole wheat tortillas and baked instead of fried. This chicken quesadilla recipe will rock your world aka family dinner menu.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken quesadilla. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken quesadilla is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Chicken quesadilla is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
For our chicken quesadillas, we use a combination of Monterey jack and cheddar. And, if you're craving beef, try our Ultimate Ground Beef Quesadilla. Chicken quesadilla – seasoned, seared golden then chopped, cooked with diced vegetables Beef quesadilla – ground beef cooked with Quesadilla seasoning and capsicum/bell peppers peppers Use this Quesadilla recipe to make an irresistible Quesadilla using any protein or vegetable!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken quesadilla using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken quesadilla:
- Prepare of Flat bread.
- Prepare of sourdough starter.
- Make ready of water.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Take of whole wheat flour.
- Take of salt.
- Take of Filling.
- Prepare of chopped tomatoes.
- Get of chopped paprika.
- Make ready of boneless chicken.
- Make ready of coriander powder.
- Get of salt.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Take of chopped spring onion.
Making quesadillas is about as easy as it comes. Warm a tortilla in a skillet and top with cheese and fillings. Wait until everything is warm and gooey, then fold and dig in. Chicken – Cooked chicken breast or shredded chicken makes this extra easy.
Instructions to make Chicken quesadilla:
- Mix the flat bread ingredients all together in a bowl..
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes. Place in a bowl and cover it. Let it rest for 30 minutes..
- While resting the dough, pan fry the chicken with little oil until well cooked. Transfer it out. Let it cool down for 5 minutes before pulling off..
- Slice the tomatoes and paprika. Place in the mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper and little olive oil..
- Pull off the chicken into small pieces. Season it with salt, pepper, chili powder and little coriander powder. Keep it aside..
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces. Sprinkle flour on the dough and roll the dough thin. I add some spring onion in my dough (optional).
- Prepare the non stick pan, heat it with a little oil and place the flat dough. Bake each side for 3-5 minutes until golden brown..
- Flip it and bake another side for 3 minutes. Transfer it to plate and bake the rest of the dough..
- Smear the bread with little butter, top up with tomatoes mixture and chicken. Fold it and serve it..
Seasoning – A combination of fajita seasoning or taco seasoning adds lots of lavor to quesadillas! Healthy Chicken Quesadillas packed with chicken breast, black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, and melty cheese are spicy, satisfying, and surprisingly good for you. This easy Mexican meal is popular. These easy, budget-friendly chicken quesadillas make a quick lunch for two or a simple party snack and are a great way to use up leftover roast chicken. Incredible Chicken Quesadillas are packed with juicy chicken, peppers, onions, garlic, and lots of melty cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!