Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs. These slow cooker meatballs are Italian style and made with ground beef, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices. They're slow simmered to tender perfection in the crock pot and are perfect served over spaghetti or as a hearty appetizer. Super Tender Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs.
These slow cooker Italian meatballs are lovingly braised in marinara sauce for hours. Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs with Garlic BreadCanadian Family. Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs in Spicy Tomato SauceIt Is a Keeper.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker italian style meatballs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
These slow cooker meatballs are Italian style and made with ground beef, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices. They're slow simmered to tender perfection in the crock pot and are perfect served over spaghetti or as a hearty appetizer. Super Tender Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have slow cooker italian style meatballs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs:
- Prepare of Meatballs :.
- Prepare 1 lb. of lean ground beef (or lean ground turkey).
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each dried basil, dried parsley.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Make ready of Sauce :.
- Make ready 1 can (28 oz.) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1 can (6 oz.) of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Take 1 tsp. of each dried parsley, granulated sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
The slow cooker meatballs are then cooked in a tasty tomato sauce – the ultimate meatballs comfort food! This ketogenic meatball recipe shows how to make Italian-style slow cooker meatballs in a hearty low carb Marinara sauce, perfect for the crockpot or Instant Pot. These Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs are one of my favorite go-to recipes for basically anything. They taste great on their own as an appetizer, but also work well with pasta or on sub sandwiches with melty cheese.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs:
- Grease your slow cooker. Place in all of the sauce ingredients and stir together..
- In a large bowl, place all of the meatball ingredients. Use your hands to thoroughly combine it all together..
- Roll out the meatballs, using about 1 tbsp of meat per ball. Place the meatballs into the sauce in the slow cooker..
- Make sure to spoon the sauce over the top of the meatballs. Then place the lid on and cook on low heat for 5-7 hours, until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center..
- Serve however you'd like and refrigerate any leftovers..
They're freezer-friendly, too — meaning you can make a double-batch now and save some. These deliciously dense meatballs can be adjusted to suit your Basically, this is a quick and easy way to make spaghetti and meatballs without all the hassle that Clean Eating Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs. These delicious meatballs make a wonderful. These slow cooker meatballs are Italian style and made with ground beef, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices. They're simmered to perfection in the crock pot.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food slow cooker italian style meatballs recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!