Spaghetti and Meatballs. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video! Spaghetti and meatballs is such a comfort food classic!
How to Make Spaghetti and Meatballs. There are three parts in making it. The first is to make the meatballs, next is to prepare the sauce, and lastly is to cook the spaghetti.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti and meatballs. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video! Spaghetti and meatballs is such a comfort food classic!
Spaghetti and Meatballs is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spaghetti and Meatballs is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti and meatballs using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- Prepare 1 (35 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried bread crumbs.
- Take 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion finely chopped.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper flakes.
- Get 1/4 cup of parmesean cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 lb of spaghetti noodles, cooked.
Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with some basil (if using) and remaining sauce alongside for topping. The mother of all Italian-American foods, excepting pizza, perhaps, is spaghetti and meatballs. Simple to cook, with easy ingredients and only a little prep work, the dish is somehow marvelously rich. Never eating spaghetti and meatballs again in my life would be pretty devasted.
Steps to make Spaghetti and Meatballs:
- In a large bowl, combine beef with breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, parmesan, egg, garlic, salt and pepper flakes..
- Mix until just combined and form into 16-18 balls..
- In a large pot over medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil. Add meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides, about 10 minutes..
- Remove meatballs and reserve on plate..
- Add the remaining olive oil and onion and saute until onion is translucent..
- Add crushed tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and bring to a simmer..
- Add the meatballs back into the pot, cover and simmer until the sauce has thickened, 8-10 minutes..
- In a separate large pot boil water. After water boils put in spaghetti noodles and let it cook for 5-10 minutes or until noodles are soft and ready to eat..
- Pour spaghetti sauce with a good helping of helping of meatballs. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy! Best served with garlic bread!.
Remove the meatballs when they're brown on the outside but not done on the inside. Making the Best Spaghetti and Meatballs. I don't think there is any doubt that caramelized onions taste better than raw onions, the question is whether the extra effort is worth it. Traditional spaghetti and meatballs is turned into the most amazing baked cheesy casserole ever! A friend told me the other day that he wasn't a fan of spaghetti and meatballs.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food spaghetti and meatballs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!