Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg Pulav recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulav recipe. To make veg pulav you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pulav:
- Get 2 cups of Rice.
- You need 2 of carrots.
- Use 2 of tomato.
- Take 2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread.
- Take 1/2 cup of small pieces of paneer.
- Take of Refined Oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red chili and tumeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
Instructions to make Veg Pulav:
- First cook the rice separately and take it aside. Now take a pan, add 2 spoons oil or ghee and fry the bread and paneer slices in it. Take them side in a plate..
- Now cut all the vegetables finely. Take the pan in which the bread slices where fried and add some 2-3 spoons of oil. As the oil gets warm add the mustard seeds and onions, carrots, tomato and mix well..
- Add the salt, red chili and turmeric powder. Add 3 tsp water and Mix well and let the masala cook properly. As the masala gets cooked add the rice and mix well..
- After 5-10 mins of cooking add the fried paneer and bread pieces and mixx well. Let the rice cook in low flame for 5 mins and off the gas..
- Take the rice in a bowl and serve hot with curd or raita..
Vegetable Pulav is a complete meal that is delicious, nourishing and a One Pot Preparation. It is a rice dish that has a. Light and fluffy, never sticky, and deliciously tasty flavorful, plus it's One is restaurant style, mild flavored, aromatic veg pulav. Second is full of spices (masala), homestyle. Unbelievable, tasted better than any restaurant.
If you find this Veg Pulav recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.