Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nutritious and good for you. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Green tea is actually great for your mood. You were simply anticipating to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to recipe by the president of the japanese okonomiyaki association!! kansai-style okonomiyaki recipe. You can have recipe by the president of the japanese okonomiyaki association!! kansai-style okonomiyaki using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki:
- You need 150 grams of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 1/4 of Cabbage.
- Get 3 tbsp of Red pickled ginger.
- Prepare 200 ml of Tempura crumbs.
- Use 1 of per okonomiyaki Egg.
- Take 3 of ladles Cake flour.
- Take 1 of ladle worth Grated yamaimo.
- Get 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Provide 3 of ladles worth Kombu based dashi stock.
- Use 1 of Okonomiyaki sauce.
- Provide 1 of Aonori.
- Use 1 of Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Steps to make Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki:
- Roughly mince the cabbage. Finely mince the core..
- Finely chop the pickled red ginger..
- Pour the batter onto the electric griddle at once. The okonomiyaki should be about 15-18 cm and 1-2 cm thick. Lay pork belly slices on top and cook for 2 minutes..
- For tempura crumbs, buy at the deli section of the supermarket instead of using leftover crumbs you made previously. It'll result in better flavor..
- Add 1 ladle of cake flour, 1/3 of the grated yam, 1/3 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1 ladle of kombu dashi stock to the tempura crumbs and mix together. It's best if the batter is a little thick..
- Add cabbage, pickled red ginger, and egg to the batter and mix it by scooping up and down with a fork to incorporate air..
- Pour the batter onto the hot plate at once. The okonomiyaki should be about 15-18 cm and 1-2 cm thick. Lay pork belly slices on top and cook for 2 minutes..
- Flip the okonomiyaki over and cook for 5 more minutes. Steam emitting from the sides is proof that it is cooking all the way through. Do not press down..
- Flip the okonomiyaki one more time. The pork belly slices should be nice and crispy. Leave it to cook for 3 more minutes..
- Don't worry about spreading the sauce on carefully, just smear a generous amount..
- Once you add lots of aonori and bonito flakes, it's done..
- Okonomiyaki also tastes good with a squirt of mayonnaise on top..
Mix the batter quickly to incorporate air for fluffy. Sakai's recipe, though, is more in line with a Kansai-style okonomiyaki. Rather than being cooked on top of the pancake, the cabbage, bean sprouts, and scallions are mixed together with the. You may need to use both spatulas to pull pcs apart. Repeat till all batter is used.
If you find this Recipe by the President of the Japanese Okonomiyaki Association!! Kansai-style Okonomiyaki recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.